We’re Alchemy and we’re changing the world with software + science
We are an industry-specific cloud software company helping the $1 trillion specialty chemicals industry embrace digital transformation to accelerate innovations in chemistry. If you love advanced technologies, science, business software, and ambitious teams, we’d love to hear from you. With offices in the US, Serbia and Brazil, we are a global company serving customers all over the world.
To learn more visit www.alchemy.cloud
Alchemy is looking for an organized, exuberant Field Marketing Manager to help develop the event and offline marketing programming across all of our seven market segments. This role will report to the Head of Demand Generation and own Alchemy’s development of and participation in field and event marketing programs. They will join a tightly coordinated Go-to-Market team that is working together to establish Alchemy as both a thought leader and commercial contender in new market segments while driving increased sales volume and velocity. This position offers a unique opportunity to play a critical role in Alchemy’s success as it continues to grow 3x year over year.
The ideal candidate understands the outsize impact on-the-ground marketing efforts can have on brand, customer retention, and pipeline development for a startup. Organized and enthusiastic, they will bring a strategic perspective as they scan the market landscape within each of our market segments, keeping a constant eye out for ways to maximize our investment in event and offline programming and help the company ‘punch above its weight.’ They have a gift for bringing people together while never losing sight of their strategic goals and are eager to use that gift to communicate the value of Alchemy to prospects, customers, and the market at large.
Creativity, organization, panache, a strategic perspective, infectious energy, and the ability to work effectively and enthusiastically with a growing team are essential to success in this position. Come help us build something awesome!
- Plan, and host online and offline events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships
- Manage the event strategy, schedule, and budget across and within all seven Alchemy market segments
- Strategize and build integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, direct mail marketing, and other channels as appropriate
- Assist industry account executives as needed, including increasing brand awareness within segments, and driving leads and MQLs from their programming
- Work with head of demand generation to coordinate selection and promotion of our in-person, hybrid and online events, including sponsorships, speaking opportunities, trade societies, co-branded events, trade shows and other opportunities as they arise
- Develop online and offline event channels to further Alchemy's ABM and customer retention & expansion strategies
- Identify strategic events for participation, development and sponsorship and own framework for measuring success of various programming
- Support various other marketing projects as needed
- Work collaboratively with Alchemy Sales, Product, Customer Success and Technology teams as appropriate to successfully drive marketing activities
- 2-3 years experience event or field marketing within vertical software or SaaS industry
- Experience traveling and coordinating logistics for trade shows, conferences, and other market events
- Comfortable working within a budget to maximize value and deliver meaningful impact
- Experience developing success metrics for events — and success performing against those metrics
- Experience developing and executing an event strategy
- Comfortable operating within an account-based marketing framework
- Experience marketing to multiple regions or for multiple product lines
- Have preferred tools and processes for creating, collaborating on, and organizing/storing content
- Experience operating within marketing automation platforms and CRMs
- Self-motivated and an exceptional collaborator with design, sales, product and technology team members
- Curious, loves learning and has a bias for action
Qualities We Value
- Initiative - we have a shared bias for action.
- Transparency - we clearly communicate what we are working on and why.
- Accountability - we take individual and collective responsibility for what we do.
- Trust - we trust that our team members will deliver as promised.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies for U.S. positions. If you have a candidate interested in Alchemy, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org