We’re Alchemy and we’re changing the world with software + science
We are an industry-specific cloud software company helping the $1 trillion specialty chemicals industry embrace digital transformation to accelerate innovations in chemistry. If you love advanced technologies, science, business software, and ambitious teams, we’d love to hear from you. With dual headquarters in San Francisco and Novi Sad, Serbia, we are a global company serving customers all over the world.
To learn more visit www.alchemy.cloud
Reporting to the CMO, the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing key elements of Alchemy’s go-to-market plan. As a key member of our small, but critical Marketing team, you will be involved in all aspects of the go-to-market process, from strategy and product packaging & positioning, to sales collateral creation and sales training. In this role, you will be the expert in our prospects, how they buy, and their buying criteria, and will use that knowledge to empower both the Sales and Product teams as we drive adoption of our industry-leading software platform.
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Help drive definition, planning, and execution of the Alchemy product in deep partnership with Sales, Customer Success and Product Management.
- Product Messaging / Positioning: Develop, refine and collaborate within Marketing to implement high impact and differentiated positioning and messaging.
- Sales Enablement: Develop and deliver high-impact sales tools such as collateral, presentations, case studies, demos, competitive positioning, etc. Create sales training materials that cover industry trends, value proposition, and competitive positioning.
- Buying / Sales Cycle Analysis: Blueprint the buyer’s journey and map buyer decisions / information needs at each stage.
- Business Case & Benchmarking: Create business cases and strategies for product capabilities required to meet market needs. Independently gather, analyze and synthesize data to prioritize market trends & client needs, identify best practices, and articulate product requirements.
- Competitive Intelligence: Develop informed point of view on where competition is headed or will emerge (and why), and how to win.
- Demand Generation: Develop strategies to target accounts and generate sales leads.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Serve as a subject matter expert on our solution in support of marketing programs, press, and analyst relations.
- You have 3+ years of product marketing or strategy consulting experience, ideally in chemicals and/or enterprise software
- You are a gifted storyteller who can succinctly and persuasively communicate complex ideas
- You are a pragmatic and practical self-starter; an outcomes-oriented person who can juggle multiple workstreams, loves to problem-solve, and can efficiently guide a collaborative process
- You are a great collaborator who likes bridging the gap between technical and client-facing teams
- You are an analytical yet creative thinker, and truly enjoy client-facing interactions
- You have a good understanding of the sales process for enterprise software and how best to support sales teams and equip them for success.
- You thrive on challenge, and take pride in being an excellent teammate.
- You have a passion for growth, excellence, and continuous improvement of existing processes.
Qualities We Value
- Initiative - we have a shared bias for action.
- Transparency - we clearly communicate what we are working on and why.
- Accountability - we take individual and collective responsibility for what we do.
- Trust - we trust that our team members will deliver as promised.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies for U.S. positions. If you have a candidate interested in Alchemy, they should apply directly below or at email@example.comApply NowBack to current openings
Alchemy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.