We’re Alchemy and we’re changing the world with software + science
We are an industry-specific cloud software company helping the $1 trillion specialty chemicals industry embrace digital transformation to accelerate innovations in chemistry. If you love advanced technologies, science, business software, and ambitious teams, we’d love to hear from you. With dual headquarters in San Francisco and Novi Sad, Serbia, we are a global company serving customers all over the world.
To learn more visit www.alchemy.cloud
Do you have the talent and passion to define an industry-changing, cloud-based platform? Do you live for the challenges of a fast-paced, rapidly growing startup that cranks out releases every two weeks? Do you want to get in at the ground floor and join a company with a high degree of respect and appreciation for great products.
If so, we may have the job for you. We are looking for an experienced, hands-on, passionate, and energetic Director of Product Management. You will be directly responsible for defining Alchemy’s product roadmap and driving the rapid evolution of our platform.
- Work with CEO and CPO to define Alchemy’s product vision
- Draft detailed product vision and strategy
- Own the product roadmap – draft requirements, prioritize projects and manage the entire product line lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical execution
- Define and draft actionable product requirements including key visuals that meet strategic and tactical goals
- Collect and synthesize the needs of the customer and input from executives, sales & engineering
- Bring the voice of the customer to engineering
- Deliver the product roadmap, working in conjunction with the development team
- Evangelize products and become the subject matter expert for internal audiences, external customers, and market facing communications
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g. development, operations, sales, customer success, etc.) to manage resources, timelines, and conflicts
- Balance short-term needs and long-term goals
- Be a role model for the company culture
- Minimum of 5-7 years of product management experience
- Deep experience researching and understanding client and market requirements to develop short- and long-term product roadmaps and product requirements
- Ability to plan at both strategic and operational levels
- Track record of success using agile/scrum, or similar methodologies
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff in a results-driven, team-oriented fashion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- History of providing leadership through personal example
- A strong sense of professional ethics
Nice to have
- Experience working on SaaS enterprise applications in an agile environment
- Experience in a startup environment
- BS in science, engineering, or equivalent degree preferred
- Ability to code is a bonus, but not required for this role
Qualities We Value
- Initiative - we have a shared bias for action.
- Transparency - we clearly communicate what we are working on and why.
- Accountability - we take individual and collective responsibility for what we do.
- Trust - we trust that our team members will deliver as promised.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies for U.S. positions. If you have a candidate interested in Alchemy, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply NowBack to current openings
Alchemy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.