We started Alchemy with the belief that software + science could address some of the world’s most pressing problems. We are well on our way to bringing our vision to reality.
2021 was a banner year in many dimensions.Thank you to all of our customers and the entire Alchemy team for making it happen.
This year, Alchemy:
- Grew our team by over 80%, which is critical to growing all other aspects of our business
- Tripled our revenue as more companies embraced lab digitization to speed product development and innovation
- Focused our product development on facilitating testing, formulating and analysis
- Launched AI that both recommends formulations and predicts technical and functional characteristics
- Expanded into energy tech, food, nutrition and personal care to complement our segment strength in coatings, adhesives, sealants and elastomers
- Brought deep domain expertise to market, with 60% of our fast-growing team holding master’s and PhD degrees
- Opened 3 offices as we embraced a hybrid work model on a global basis
- Earned our SOC2 Type 2 certification to instill confidence in our customers that we following industry best practices for security, availability, confidentiality, processing integrity and privacy
Science-driven industries are embracing end-to-end digitalization like never before. We’re excited to support this journey. We see firsthand how digitizing lab workflows speeds testing, product development and fundamental innovation for our customers. What’s also exciting is that our data infrastructure makes it easy to generate AI-ready data and run AI at scale in your digital workflows. This is the future and we are bringing it to market today.
We have incredible plans for 2022 and look forward to helping our customers as they bring new products to market. We are truly honored to be collaborating with you!
“Easy to understand system with tremendous flexibility and industry-specific workflows - the upside here is undeniable.”
“Seeing that materials created in the system can be dynamically linked to create TDS/SDSs is a game changer.”
“The best experience was how detailed the live demos were. I rarely see such quality in a full rollout, much less a trial.”
“Translating what was learned during the one-on-one sessions and actually doing it in Alchemy was awesome.”